Saturday, December 29, 2012

Married Guys: However You Proposed Didn’t Come Close to What This Guy DId



This was just the beginning. Click pic to see what came next.


I hope there is not too much confusion with the photos, to make a long story short: I fell in love with an amazing woman in the fall of 2011.


That next Valentines day I gave her two brass keys that I design and machined in a custom box. I made the keys in anticipation of one day proposing. I didnt know if or when that would happen yet..


As time went on I began to realize how much I wanted to be with this woman. I began designing a jewelry box. The idea was to incorporate the keys I had originally given her as well as an engagement ring. A small ring box was to be “hidden” in a compartment inside the large jewelry box that was to be opened by the “twin keys”. A little confusing, but i think you will understand when you see the pictures.


I have been told I put to much effort in but I think she deserved every hour, every dollar. I couldnt give her anything that was less than my very best.







via Dvorak News Blog http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2012/12/29/married-guys-however-you-proposed-didnt-come-close-to-what-this-guy-did/

No comments:

Post a Comment