Friday, November 16, 2012

High Cellular Data Usage? Try Updating to 6.0.1 Firmware

Today, I had two friends ask me about recent high cellular data use. They received an overage text and both seemed like it was pretty early in their plan and they didn’t think they were doing anything to cause it. Both are on Verizon and both have the iPhone 5. I didn’t really think much about it until I read this article. It seems on firmware 6.0, programs are downloading audio files or audio streams over and over thinking there is an error. You can check the article for more details if you think you are having this problem. I just thought I’d try and help spread the word and let you know you’re not the only one if you’re having this issue. Again, to solve the problem, try updating to iOS 6.0.1. Read our article about that here.









via Apple iPhone School http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/2012/11/14/high-cellular-data-usage-try-updating-to-6-0-1-firmware/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AppleiPhoneSchool+%28Apple+iPhone+School%29

No comments:

Post a Comment