Friday, November 23, 2012

Making the case for going case-less


I decided to go completely case-less. Most of you guys probably think I already do that, since I never have a case on my devices when I’m filming a new video.


But that, as it turns out, hasn’t been so. I used to only keep my iPhone nude for aesthetic purposes on film. As soon as I hit the shutter release on my camera to stop filming, back in the case she went.


Then I read something that changed my perspective on things. After seeing this post by John Gruber, I started thinking. Why are we so obsessed with encapsulating our devices in protective covering? Aren’t we ridding ourselves of the pleasure of using it as it was intended and designed to be used?


I decided to embark on an experiment. One that could prove costly, but at the same time provide me with a since of liberation. I was going to go case-less…(...)

Read the rest of Making the case for going case-less




"Making the case for going case-less" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.










via iDownloadBlog.com http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/11/23/why-im-going-caseless-iphone-5/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+iphonedlb+%28iDownloadBlog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment