Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mailbox For iPhone Is Hands Down The Best Third-Party Email Client We’ve Seen With Push Support

The not-so-long-ago redesign of the Gmail app for iPhone and iPad made it much, much better than perhaps any other email client out there, and owing to the elegant, exquisite and functional layout, the app became my favorite email app for almost all my electronic communication needs. Considering that I use Gmail both for my work and my writing ambitions, I would rate the current version of the iOS Gmail variant even superior to its Android counterpart, which is surprising, consider that the latter is Google’s own brainchild. Nevertheless, these things happen, and there ain’t much that you can...



Continue reading this article at RedmondPie.com





via Redmond Pie http://www.redmondpie.com/mailbox-for-iphone-is-hands-down-the-best-third-party-email-client-weve-seen-with-push-support/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RedmondPie+%28Redmond+Pie%29

No comments:

Post a Comment